Kamis, 28 April 2011

Oh dear, not all BBC listeners are excited about the royal wedding
What local object could you offer for the collection at the Museum of East Anglian Life to record tomorrows Royal Wedding for the future?
just watched a documentary on Kate and William. So excited for the royal wedding. Proud to be British. Got my flags ready!x
The Syrian Ambassador is knocked off the Royal Wedding Guest List, but what do we make of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown never getting on it?
Britain withdraws #Syria's royal wedding invitatio
Royal Wedding events in Chicago (...) and some British pubs for the rest of you who don't care
Royal Wedding Ed.: God Save McQueen scarf; Tweed jacket; leggings; Hunter wellies; sapphire & diamond earrings
So what time is this Royal Wedding actually happening?! U gonna watch whole thing live? Trying to understand..
Getting train back home now from Parliament.Going to 3 Royal wedding street parties tomorrow, at Charltons, Loftus and Guisborough.
i NEED to wake up at 4 am to watch the beginnings of the royal wedding #itsamust
I'm sure no one's more excited about this royal wedding than Kate Middleton's loyal band of scrappy singing helper mice.
I had a dream about the royal wedding last night. #mustgetalife
‎ I have nothing against the royal wedding. I just have no desire to watch it. I feel the same way about cricket.
Good morning! Who's preparing to stay up to watch the royal wedding?
Can't wait to wake up at 4AM to watch the Royal Wedding. Mom watched Diana when she was near my age so this will be fun!
Royal wedding invite arrived so late that I'm starting to think it was just sent out of passive-aggressive British politeness.
can't wait to watch the royal wedding..my first time to witness this...xoxo
Can't believe it. Checked the #dail pigeon hole a thousand times. Still no royal wedding invite.
hopefully will see the Royal wedding before I play tomorrow with the time difference- I think Kate is very cute! a bit thin though!
What time is the royal wedding? Time and schedule information for Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding includes a very early kick off
It's time for me to come out...I am pretty damn excited about the royal wedding. I will be watching! So there.
For royal wedding day I will be mostly riding rollercoasters
RT if you're allowed a day off school tomorrow because of the Royal wedding!
Doctor Who Experience - Special Royal Wedding Day Tickets
The Royal Wedding is something I'm looking forward to! Just wish we got a day off and bank holiday like the UK. Anyone else excited for it?
Good day world..watchin Pricess Diana BIO..reminds me of Coming to London? The Royal Wedding Prince William & Catherine Middleton .gone cry